fwaccel off (turn SecureXL off)
vpn debug trunc
vpn debug on
vpn debug on TDERROR_ALL_ALL=5
Replicate the issue or wait for some time for VPN re-establishment
vpn debug off
vpn debug trunc off
fwaccel on (turn SecureXL on)
upload the following files to Checkpoint TAC so that they can run it inside their IKE utility:
1. Enable Config Sync (untick on both)(commit).
2. Specify Panorama Server on HA Firewalls and Enable Policy, Objects and Templates options (commit).
3. Add Firewalls as Manages devices in Panorama using serial numbers (Tick Group HA Peers) (commit Panorama).
4. Import Device configuration to Panorama (Post Rule/Leave ticked) (Primary)
5. Import Device configuration to Panorama (Post Rule/Leave ticked) (Secondary)
6. Commit (Panorama) (Creates Device Groups and Templates for both).
7. Remove Secondary Template and Device Group and Add both to the Primary Device Group and Template.
8. Export Configuration (Push and commit) Device Group config to Secondary only and Make the Primary suspended for Secondary to takeover.
9. Export Configuration (Push and commit) Device Group config to Primary now and Failback to the Primary.
(Both Should be showing In Sync under Managed Devices under Device Group and Templates)
Why conduct a penetration test?
An organisation should carry out a penetration test:
When penetration testing is conducted within the UK, there are a number of laws that govern the activities that form part of a penetration test.
For the majority of tests, these laws include the following:
In order to ensure that penetration testing is conducted in line with UK law and also to ensure that the test is conducted as efficiently as possible, a testing consent form must always be used to capture the exact scope of the test and provides those responsible for an organisation’s infrastructure with a means of providing their consent.
(use pscp for windows)
ssh scopy enable
pscp C:\Users\fali\Desktop\asa964-17-lfbff-k8.SPA Nettitude@220.127.116.11:disk0:asa964-17-lfbff-k8.SPA
(use pscp -1 …… for version 1)
no boot system disk0:/asa952-6-lfbff-k8.SPA
boot system disk0:/asa964-17-lfbff-k8.SPA
boot system disk0:/asa952-6-lfbff-k8.SPA
reload in 8:00
Enforce DAP Based on CSD Host Scan for Domain Registry Key
Note: (Enable: Check Cisco Security Discovery option under the profile):
SSL Protocol: These are the following list of protocols which have been released till date:
SSL 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
TLS 1.0 (or SSL 3.1, released in 1999)
TLS 1.1 (or SSL 3.2, released in 2006)
TLS 1.2 (or SSL 3.3, released in 2008)